To access our full range of university courses please visit our
Torrens University Australia website
Torrens University Australia provides higher education with a difference. We understand that education is important, lifelong and crucially, that it should be for everyone. As part of the Laureate International Universities network, we are able to reach a multitude of students at various stages of their lives and their careers. Offering an array of degrees, diplomas and now short courses, we aim to deliver on-demand learning - anywhere, anytime.
If you are hoping to further your education but don't have the time to commit to full-time study, our short courses will help you get started. They cover a wide range of topic areas that are aligned with current and future industry demands. They're also:
We’ve taken care to make sure that these courses are relevant and applicable to your career from day one. Armed with your recently-developed knowledge, you’ll excel, with far more confidence than you’ve ever had before.
Torrens University Australia proudly collaborates with some of the key players across industries, ensuring that everything you learn will be of absolute value; not just theoretically but practically as well.
Not everybody has the time or finances to complete a degree, so our short courses offer alternatives to dedicated and driven individuals with or without current qualifications. To avoid stress, each course can be studied around your current work and personal commitments.
Take each short course at your own pace, and if you want, you can always come back for more. If you're interested in pursuing furthers study with us, these short courses can eventually contribute towards a micro-credential at Torrens University Australia.
By using the Torrensonline.com web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). The Terms of Service together with the Order Form, accessed and selected, by visiting the internet accessible learning management solution service, under the name Torrensonline.com, constitute the Agreement between Laureate Australia (“We”, “Supplier” or “Torrensonline”), and “You” (the “Customer”) ordering the “Services”. Torrensonline means the Torrens University Australia LTD ABN 99 154 937 005, which is a party to this Agreement, being Torrens University Australia Pty Ltd, an Australian based company, having its registered office at World Square, Level 24, 680 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000. “Services” means Supplier’s Online Short Courses and Access to the Learning Management System, Torrensonline, operated by Talent LMS, under the name Torrens University Australia, made available to You on a per Short Course purchased term basis under the Agreement at a website address provided to You (“Portal”). An Authorized User means any Customer employee, contractor, agent or any other individual authorized by Customer to access and use the Services, via Customer’s purchased subscriptions, for the purpose specified herein. You are responsible for Authorized Users’ compliance with this Agreement.
Torrens University Australia reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Short Courses and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at (link to Terms of Service on site).
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. The Credit Card is credited immediately upon purchase. There will be no refunds or credits for purchased Short Courses that have been started.
3. All fees are inclusive of all taxes.
1. Prices of all Services, are subject to change
at any time without notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by
posting the changes to the Service itself.
2. Torrensonline shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Torrensonline own all content hosted on the site. You are prohibited to copy, reuse or repurpose any content.
2. You hereby also acknowledge and agree that We process data related to You that is collected and used by Us, as well as connection data created through the use and operation of the Services, in order to administer or manage Our delivery of Services, or Your account, for Our business purposes. Such Data may include Personal Data and information about the contractual commitments between Us and You, whether collected at the time of the initial registration or thereafter in connection with the delivery, management or administration of Services, including billing and collecting of payments. You hereby acknowledge and agree that We also process Personal Data that We collect, when You submit a request for support services or other troubleshooting, including information about the Service, Your Portal and other details related to the support incident, such as authentication information, information about the condition of the Services, and error-tracking files. We process such Personal Data in order to respond to the request and solve the problem eventually reported.
3. We shall process the aforementioned Personal Data for Our own business purposes for as long as it is necessary in relation to the purposes stated above, namely for the duration of Agreement and until collection of the payments, unless processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation by mandatory statutory law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
4. You hereby acknowledge and agree that We shall process Your name and email address to communicate with You for the presentation and promotion of the Services or of new services. You may at any time, free of charge, unsubscribe from such electronic communication by contacting Us via the firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We claim all rights to the intellectual property over the material we provide to You via the Service. Your profile remain yours.
2. The look and feel of the Service is copyrighted. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from Torrensonline.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via the email@example.com on the platform
3. You understand that Torrensonline uses a third party vendors Talent LMS and by agreeing to our Terms of Service You also agree to the Terms of Service provided by Talent LMS.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
5. You agree not to perform misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Torrensonline or any third party).
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Torrensonline.
7. We retain the right to contact you from time-to-time via email. You can also request to be removed from all communication emails by contacting our support from or via firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) to any Torrensonline customer or employee will result in immediate account termination.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
10. Torrensonline does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, and (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
11. You expressly understand and agree that except of circumstances of gross negligence, willful misconduct, fraud, third party IP infringement and any liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited, Torrensonline shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party of the service. Under no circumstances shall Torrensonline aggregate cumulative liability hereunder, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, exceed the total amount of fees actually paid by customer during past 12 months as of the incident date giving rise to any liability.
12. The failure of Torrensonline to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Torrensonline and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Torrensonline (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13. Torrensonline (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated these Terms of Service.
14. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: email@example.com